RE: [Fwd: Re: Europeans and Jews, part N]

Wolf,

>The point:  after this war on women,  come modern times and one of the
>most dominant of mass media images --  the Blonde Bombshell and Sex
>Goddess a la Jean Harlow, Monroe and Madonna.

You left out the middle part between the inquisition and modern times, namely,
the dichotomization to saintly mother and whore wife that spread throughout
Spanish culture, including the Americas (very similar to the Poles' obsession
and deification with Mary more than Jesus.)

This was interesting stuff.

Reyzl