Re: Boston Klezmorim wanted for someone's wedding

Hi Mark, hi Debbie!
Ben Pasamanick here, responding to your note.  Please let your friend know
that my group "Garlic and Onions" is available for her wedding.  We play
mostly traditional klezmer music, as well as chassidic, Israeli, folk-song
(yiddish), and some Jewish theater and art song.
     We have any combination of instrumentalists, beginning with a duo (myself
on clarinet, with an accordianist) up to a thirteen piece band, (including two
vocalists.)

     Please feel free to call me at: 617-629-3870
                                   write me at: 21 Prescott St.  (#3)
                                                        Somerville, MA 02143
                                   or e-mail me at: tsulebn (at) aol(dot)com

     Hope all is well with you, and hope to see you at Chiam's class or at a
vinkle!

                                              -Ben

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->