request for new releases

Sholem aleykhem to bands or individuals recording Jewish music:

One of our customers (we are a retailer) is interested in basically any
type of American or European-produced recording of Jewish music, especially
new and obscure items, and/or items without a large distribution.  While we
try to keep our eyes peeled for items announced on this mailing list,
please feel free to contact us privately about your band or recording.

We may be able to only buy one disc, but we also have a catalogue (mostly
klezmer and other Yiddish music - and soon, web site) and may be interested
in including your item.

A groysn dank,

a bisl yidishkayt
yiddishmusic (at) valise(dot)com