Reminder: Internet broadcast of Jewish music radio program tonight (Tuesday) 9pm ET

This is just a reminder to tune in to "The Klezmer Hour" tonight from 9-10pm
Eastern time. The show, hosted by Seth Rogovoy, originates from Williams
College radio station WCFM (91.9 FM) in Williamstown, Mass., but can also be
heard over the Internet by pointing your web browsers to:
http://wso.williams.edu/orgs/WCFM/realaudio.html

If you have a CD you would like considered for airplay on "The Klezmer
Hour," send me an E-mail and I will send you the address to send it to.