From: elkahn (at) JTSA(dot)EDU <elkahn (at) JTSA(dot)EDU>
To: World music from a Jewish slant. <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Date: Friday, August 28, 1998 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: Jewish Music Library (Hannover)

While we don't have everything and are understaffed, our music library at
the Jewish Theological Seminary of America has quite a good collection of
synagogue music. The Schreiber music library or Eric Mandell collection at
Gratz College in Philadelphia is also an excellent source for Jewish
music.

There is no music librarian here but if you are looking for something old
or out of print, please feel free to e-mail me (off list). I don't have
much time or any staff but will try to assist you in finding any
Jewish-oriented scores you may be looking for.

Sincerely,

Eliott Kahn
Music Archivist
Library of the Jewish Theological Seminary
3080 Broadway
New York, NY 10025

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Barry J. Mehler wrote:

> Sorry, but the previous address and Telephone Number I sent out were not
> accurate/correct.  Here it is again:
>
> European Centre for Jewish Music
> Hochschule für Musik und Theater
> Postfach 51 05 45
> 30635 Hannover
> Phone 0511-39795-0
> fax -15
>

> ^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
> Barry J. Mehler
> Musical Director - Amsterdams Synagogaal Koor
> Postbus 17154
> 1001 JD Amsterdam
> The Netherlands
> +(31)(20)620-7750