Re: looking for central ohio musicians

hi, ari---

thanks for your message.  just returned to town and found it.  someone
pointed me towards a fiddler here in columbus, and i'm looking forward to
getting together with him.

zei gezunt--

kev

Ari Davidow <ari (at) ivritype(dot)com> on 08/15/98 11:06:54 PM

Please respond to jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org

Sent by:  Ari Davidow <ari (at) ivritype(dot)com>