Hupcat Records

Hi, this is Joshua Huppert. I am a violinist in the Chicago Klezmer Ensemble.
I also have some hard-to-find Klezmer recordings for sale, including of course
the Chicago Klezmer Ensemble's new CD "Sweet Home Bukovina" and
<A HREF="http://braveoldworld.com/";>Brave Old World</A>'s newest CD "Blood
Oranges," which has been out in Europe since last year but is not generally
available in America.

I am doing business as Hupcat Records and I can accept credit cards as well as
other forms of payment. You can find me at
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/hupcatdisc";>http://members.aol.com/hupcatdisc
</A> or  send e-mail to Huppert23 (at) aol(dot)com(dot)

Josh

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->