Re: Is "A Yidishe Mame" in Epstein Brothers Movie?

Mark-   "A Yiddishe Momme" is definitely in the Epstein Brothers movie ("A
Tickle in the Heart"). If memory serves, it's sung by a daughter of one of
the brothers, and, oy, she plays it for all it's worth, too (though I can't
honestly remember whether she does it in English or Yiddish)!

-Andy Rubin
Sacramento, CA

>I couldn't find the song list for the Epstein Brothers Movie.  Does anyone
>know if "A Yidishe Mame" is sung in this film, and who sings it?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mark H. David
>Yiddish Voice, http://www.YV.org/

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->