Re: klezmer dance and JobThe MUSICAL

Melanie:

I got a business card from a producer at a Liz Swados' show called THE
HATING POT (which I loved). I don't know if she just produces this
particular show or some of her other ones, but it's worth a try.

Her name is Ellyn Long Marshall (212) 957-8760.

Hope this helps.

Eliott Kahn
Music Archivist
Library of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America

On Thu, 2 Jul 1998 RABHADASH (at) aol(dot)com wrote:

> Regarding Klez dance- at Klez camp this past winter, we had a wonderful
> teacher from Atlanta whose name I have unfortunately misplaced. Maybe someone
> knows him and he can refer you to some materials.
> Also I am trying to get a copy of Job The Musical by Elizabeth Swados either
> the score or a recording. Any leads?
> Thanks, Melanie Aron

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->