Re: Wholesale Klezmer Band in Philadelphia

Joe Kurland wrote:

> The Wholessale Klezmer Band Philadelpha Concerts and Workshops
> May 13-17, 1998
>
> The Wholesale Klezmer Band will be offering two workshops and two concerts
> in the Philadelphia area this week.

Folks, if you're in the Philly area, try to catch one of these events.
This band is FUN.

-A fan, formerly from the WKB's home turf...

--
----
Larry Solomon   shlomo (at) apk(dot)net

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
 -R. Silensky

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->