"Sitting In"

On Sunday, May 17, The Bethpage Jewish Community Center (Bethpage is on
Long Island, 32 miles east of NYC) will be hosting a hatzilu.  A busload
of needy, elderly people from the Bronx and Queens will be our guests a
our schul, the Bethpage Community Center, where we will feed and
entertain them.  I'll be the keyboard player in an amateur band that
will play some Jewish tunes (including Klezmer, Eastern European,
Siddur, Israeli),  and some dance music from fake books.  If you would
like to join us, please contact me ASAP - as there may be a brief
rehearsal this Sunday.

Regards,

Steven Lowenthal

P.S. Let me know if you interested in participating in a long term
project aimed at fusing together Jewish Siddur / Middle Eastern /
Klezmer / Jazz / Afro-Cuban music.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->