New Klezmer Mandolin Piece

For those in Holland (and elsewhere!) who might be interested...

I will be performing Hankus Netsky's new klezmer-inspired concerto for
mandolin and string orchestra with the Nieuw Sinfonietta of Amsterdam, on
Monday, April 20, 1998 at 8:15 PM at the Vredenburg Utrecht, The Netherlands.

This will be the premiere of the piece.  I should also say that I'm looking
forward very much to performing with the wonderful Nieuw Sinfonietta... a
truly top-notch chamber orchestra.

For ticket information, please call (030) 231 45 44

For more information about this piece, you can contact Hankus at
NEC_Netsky (at) flo(dot)org  , or me at warschauer (at) aol(dot)com

Jeff Warschauer

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->