Re: 1997 Poland Web Page

PETE RUSHEFSKY wrote:

> Came across this page surfing the other day...
> 1997 Jewish Culture festival in Poland.  Does anyone know if there's one on
> for '98?
>
> http://ibm.uci.agh.edu.pl/~nawrocki/index_fest.html
>
> Pete Rushefsky

I know this Festival will happen this year again as my friends of
Krakow, musicians of the group "Kroke" told me about that when they have
been in my town in March. This year they are planing to invite groups
from Israel they said. This is the adress (don´t know if they have
e-mail):

Cracow Jewish Culture Festival
organiser: Jewish Culture Festival Society - Graffiti Film Centre,
           ul. Sw. Gertrudy 5,
           Krakow, Poland
           tel. +48-12/21-18-84,
                       21-16-28

Monika Feil

Monika Feil
mailto:monika(dot)feil (at) rzmail(dot)uni-erlangen(dot)de

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->