personal statement

I've been on this list for a couple of months and up till now I've not
mixed myself in any discussion between persons on this list. I have
resisted many impulses to react to another personal attack by one person
towards another. Doing that would mean engaging myself in the 'pollution'
of this list that I find so idiotic. But now I've had it. I subscribed to
this list because I am interested in what others have to say about jewish
music. I didn't subscribe to see half of my mailbox filled with yet more
mail by ego's fighting each other: so please, fight each other privately
and leave this list for those interested in the subject it is meant for.

Gerben Zaagsma

Gerben Zaagsma
Koninginnelaan 35
9717 BN  Groningen