Re: genug shoyn

Dear Wendy,
        this not a MUSIC list It's a JEWISH MUSIC list.  As such, besides
being into music, we can also indulge in the Jewish arts of whining,
kvetching, being sarcastic (So you think YOU KNOW music???!!!)

        most important of all, is to be insolent to authority.  since the
days of Moyshe/Moses Jews have complained about their leaders no matter how
dedicated.  so Ari gets to inherit the same thankless attitude that our
people have displayed since leaving Egypt.

After all why should we indulge Ari with a bit of praise and gratitude for
working so hard?  Why shouldn't we kvetch that he's human and has made
mistakes!  it's our right to be ungrateful!  Why should we permit him an
honest mistake or 2!

I hope everyone knows that Purim is around the corner and the above was
written in that spirit.

And on a serious note, I think it's quite ok to passionately disagree Ari,
but it's not ok to attach him personally or to insult him.  this has
nothing to do with his work on this listserve, this has to do with Derech
Erets (common decency).

A frelichen Purim to all!

Rich Wolpoe