From:   Maxwell St[SMTP:MaxwellSt (at) aol(dot)com]
Sent:   éåí ùéùé 27 ôáøåàø 1998 20:43
To:     World music from a Jewish slant.
Subject:        Re: Variations on Adon Olam

<< There's a classical music enthusiast at our shul who, on the Shabbos
 closest to Ludwig's birthday, tried to cajole the cantor into singing Adon
 Olam to "Ode to Joy", which of course it fits like a glove. He was told
 gently that it wasn't appropriate. >>

<<application/ms-tnef>>

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->