Re: cd on its way

>Hi!  YIDDISH FOR TRAVELERS went out to you Saturday by 1st class mail; hope
>you enjoy it.  Please let me know what you think....

It's better than on it's way. It's here. Damn nice cover.
Sounds good at a quick first listening over work. Hebrew
inside is too damn small (and I always question excuses
to use ALL CAPS, even when you're using Gill faces).
Minor quibbles.

Don't know if I'll catch the CD release parties, though.
Too damn many trips to NYC this month. Maybe on the 30th....

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
http://www.ivritype.com/