Re: Kol Nidre text needed

>I need a copy of the original lyrics to Max Bruch's Kol Nidre, along with
>an English translation -- does anyone know where I can find them, perhaps
>on a website?
>
>Thanks,
>Paula
>
>*************************************
>email: calypso (at) freenet(dot)edmonton(dot)ab(dot)ca
>       worldmusic(dot)guide (at) miningco(dot)com
>
>Freelance Writer, Researcher, and Website Designer:
>http://www.freenet.edmonton.ab.ca/~calypso
>
>Music from cultures around the world:
>http://worldmusic.miningco.com
>A weekly column, lots of links, and more.

Try the prayer book for the high holidays. It will be found at the very
beginning of the Yom Kippur service. There is the text for Kol Nidre.
Bruch's work is not meant as a vocal piece but as a solo for cello (or in
the case of Gary Karr_double bass).

Eric Goldberg

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->