Website

Hello!

I have just started a new website for music from around the world,
and I have a section of links for Jewish and Israeli music and
musicians.  It's a very modest list so far, and I am always looking
to add more, so if you have any suggestions please email me
privately.  The address for the website is:
http://worldmusic.miningco.com

I am also looking for albums to review and musicians to profile for
my weekly feature.

Thanks,
Paula
******************************
calypso (at) freenet(dot)edmonton(dot)ab(dot)ca
worldmusic(dot)guide (at) miningco(dot)com

Freelance Writer, Researcher, and Website Designer:
http://www.freenet.edmonton.ab.ca/~calypso

Music from cultures around the world:
http://worldmusic.miningco.com
A weekly column, lots of links, and more.

"The most incomprehensible fact is the fact that
we comprehend at all."
-A. J. Heschel

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->