Get In Trouble

Hey there, I have released a CD of Benny and The Vildachayas called Get In
Trouble. It is an irreverent romp through Jewish music past, present, and
future. It is not for the faint of heart.

To get a copy of Benny and The Vildachayas  Get in Trouble

Send a check or money order for $15.00 made out to BENNY to:

Benny
P.O. Box 29740
Elkins Park, Pa. 19027

That'll cover the CD and Postage.

Be sure to include your address so I know where to send it to.

If you want to check out some "real audio" clips you can visit this Web
site.
http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/bands/vilda/trouble/vilda.trouble.html
Thanks for your interest and to those who order one, enjoy the music!
Benny
PS - Wouldn't this be the perfect Chanukah gift for that special radical
Jew in your life....

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->