KlezKamp 13

Just to let folks know: the brochures for "KlezKamp 13: The Yiddish Folkarts
Program" have just gone out. If you are on our mailing list you should be
getting it within a week, if you're not on the list and would like to receive
an application please e us at livetrads (at) aol(dot)com with your snail mail
address
or call our office at (212) 691-1272 and leave your info on our machine. We
encourage you to reply quickly due to the normally heavy volume of
applications we receive.  As usual, it's first come, first served.

Henry Sapoznik
Director
KlezKamp

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->