IPA font

My inquiry for assistance in finding an IPA font has caused an enormous
flow of queries requesting that I let people know when I find the site.

Well, with the assistance of the good and friendly people at ChoralNet I
found out that there is a font ready and waiting on the ChoralNet Resource
Site.  Unfortunately, when you access that page you get the infamous "URL
not found".  I've posted the problem with ChoralNet - and when I have a
good (and correct) URL, I will publish it to the entire list.

Regards,

Barry

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
Barry J. Mehler
Musical Director - Amsterdams Synagogaal Koor
Postbus 17154
1001 JD Amsterdam
The Netherlands
+(31)(20)620-7750