FW: About yiddish scores

Can anyone on this list help with this?

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From:   pfertzel [SMTP:rene(dot)pfertzel (at) hol(dot)fr]
Sent:   Thursday, September 25, 1997 22:15
To:     hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject:        About yiddish scores

Hi all !

I'm looking for particular yiddish song scores. Perhaps somebody on this
list could help me and send it to me by snail mail.
It's about *Yisrolik* and *S'dremlen feygl oyf di tsvaygn*.

Thank you !

Rene from Alsace, France

Adrian A. Durlester  -  durleste (at) plains(dot)nodak(dot)edu
Production manager, Festival Concert Hall, North Dakota State University
Director of Music, Temple Beth El, Fargo ND
Alternate EmaiL: aad (at) iname(dot)com    durleste (at) compuserve(dot)com
adriand (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->