Re: Looking for "The Klezmorim"

>I'm trying to locate my favorite klezmer group called "The Klezmorim" who
>recorded on the Flying Fish label.  I've written to the address on their CD
>and tried to call "Flying Fish Records" in the city shown on the shuck but
>have struck out so far.

Yes, what on earth has happened to Flying Fish?

(There is a combo album available of the two Klezmorim albums
that were recorded for Arhoolie, now on one CD, but that is
beside the point.) I was looking for something
else from Flying Fish this weekend and was unable to find
them anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to the label?

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
http://www.ivritype.com/