Re: WANTED: Clever Jewish Parodies

Steven Singer, Aug. 23, was looking for clever Yiddish parodies. I know of
a beauty that I've been trying to track down for 15 years or more. My
uncle; Sam Gold, alov hasholem, with his big, rumbling bass voice; used to
bring much joy to any Yiddish-speaking audience with "Leb'n Zohl Mein
Veib'l". The closest I've ever come to it was another parody, "Leben Zohl
Columbus", which I'll try to look up and pass along. Anyone ever
heard/know the words to "Veib'l"? Steven and I would both be grateful!

Harvey Narrol
The more things seem to change,
the more they stay insane!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->