Concert at Bibelots Book Store Baltimore, Maryland

Hello!

I'm the conductor of a 10-man choir who sings with Cantor Abraham J.
Denburg.  We were with Cantor Denburg for many years at a large
synagogue in Pikesville, Maryland.  Now we are going to perform with
Cantor Denburg at B;nai Israel Shul in downtown Baltimore, one of the
oldest shuls in the USA, also known as the Lloyd Street Shul.

This Sunday September 21, 1997, we are going to give a lecture-concert
of music of the High Holidays at Bibelots Book and Music Store in
Pikesville, Maryland.  We will be performing golden-age synagogue music
with compositions by Lewandowski, Shalom Secunda, Gerovitch, and other
famous Jewish composers.  The music will be all high-holiday music for
cantor and choir.

If any of you would be interested in attending this concert and would
like directions please e-mail me at:  mfeldman (at) charm(dot)net(dot)

Marshall E. Feldman
2 Clear Skys Court Apartment T-2
Baltimore, Maryland 21209-1116
410-602-0969