Re: OFF-LINE Sheet music reference/source needed

>At 12:25 PM 9/13/97, Michael R. Leavitt wrote:
>>Does anyone know where I can find some sheet music for the Kol Nidre scored
>>simply for piano and soloist?  Appreciate any help.  Please respond
>>directly to me (I'm sure the list doesn't want to read replies on this
>>one!).
>>
>>Mike Leavitt <mrl (at) alum(dot)mit(dot)edu>
>>Reston, VA
>
>Why wouldn't we?  And while we're at it, does anyone have a suggestion for
>a Hashkiveynu for Maariv Rosh Hashone in the eastern European style?
>
>a gut gezunt yor,
>
>Yosl (Joe) Kurland
>The Wholesale Klezmer Band
>Colrain, MA 01340
>voice/fax: 413-624-3204
Music for Kol Nidre scored simply for piano and solo violin can be found in
"Let's Have Music for Violin", 33 famous melodies arranged and edited by
George Perlman, published in 1943 by Carl Fischer. If you can't find the
book and are really desparate!!! I can fax you the pages (in other words, I
hope I am not inundated with fax requests).

Bob Jacobson
Phone and fax: 608/259-9463
bjacobs (at) globaldialog(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->