Seeking amateurs to play with in NYC

Please forgive me if this is an inappropriate posting, and let me know
if there's a more proper venue.

I am an intermediate level fiddler, strictly non-professional, just
moved to Brooklyn, N.Y., (and new to this list) and am writing to see if
anyone out there would like to get together to play Jewish music (and
whatever else we like).  I am hoping other student-level players are on
this list.

If you would like to see about playing together, please respond.  If you
can pass this message on to someone who might, please do.  Non-emailers
can call me at 718-832-9023.

Thanks,
Judith
jullman (at) queens(dot)lib(dot)ny(dot)us

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->