Composer Dates needed

Dear friends,
I am putting on a concert of Jewish music with my synagogue choir and can
really use your help on the birth (and death) dates of the following
composers/arrangers:
Yaakov Fichman
David Zahavi
Uri Givon
Dov Carmel
Yehezkiel Braun
Moshe Dor
J. Hadar
Reuven Kosakoff

Thanks so much for any help you can offer! I'm afraid my university
library is not exactly filled with helpful information on Jewish
composers.

Caitlin McLaughlin
Choir Director, University Synagogue
Irvine CA

P. S.
For those who are interested, the program follows:

Mah tovu                L. Lewandowski
Shalom Aleichem         Israel Goldfarb/Samuel E. Goldfarb
Psalm 150               Tzvi Avni
Saenu                   Charles Davidson
Ozi V'Zimrat Yah        Arr. M. Lazar
Yismach Moshe/
Yom Zeh L'Yisrael       Arr. Joshua Jacobson
Orcha Bamidbar          Yaakov Fichman/David Zahavi
                        Arr. Uri Givon
Uri tsafon              Dov Carmel
                        Arr. Jack Klebanow
Hatikvah                Reuven Kosakoff