Mame-loshen 97

Hello Everybody:
    I just wanted to say that Mame-Loshen '97 was great this year and
for me even better than last year.  The KCB was wonderful, as usual.
I particularly enjoyed the addition of Jeff and Deborah for the
Saturday night concert.  There were parties in the evenings where
those musicians staying at Mame-Loshen got together with the "fans"
and played and danced.  Micheal Alpert was an enthusiastic
participant.  I got to tell Deborah how much I enjoyed her
performances at the Merkin Hall NYBC readings of Yiddish authors and
she thrilled me by telling me she recognized me in the audience.  I
also saw Jeff and Deborah playing at the American Jewish Theatres
performance of "The Golam of Vilna", they are a great team.  I wish
them all the best.
    It was wonderful to be there to listen to Joseph and Chana Mlotek
address the participants at this years Mame-Loshen.  May G-d continue
to Bless them and their wonderful family.
    See you at KlezKanada.
    B'Shalom,
    Abraham Malz

>Hi,
>
>Just checking... did Omega send you a copy of my Singing Waltz CD?  They said
>that they would...

Nope. Nothing yet. More important, how was Mame Loshn?
I wanted to go, but just started a new job (which I needed--
the exchequer was empty).

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com