Organist survey begins final month!

May is the final month the survey for organists will be open for
want anyone to be left out if you have information to share!

Addresses are below - and the announcement you have all seen before, for
the benefit of newcomers and those who may have been no-mail for some
time.

Thanks again for all your interest and patience!
Margo

CALLING ALL ORGANISTS!  All ages - all levels - whether you play concerts
on trackers or polkas on fun machines.  Please participate in the
anonymous, international SURVEY OF MUSCULOSKELETAL PAIN OF ORGANISTS, a
dissertation project, located at http://www.metronet.com/~organmed/.  Your
input is important!

You will need a web browser which supports forms to complete the survey.
If you prefer, an e-mail and a snail mail version are available.  E-mail
me privately if you desire one of these.

If you have seen or responded to the UNT Medical Problems of Musicians
survey, please be aware that this is a completely different project, with
different people and no exchange of data between the two.  This survey is
designed specifically for organists.

Thank you for your participation!
Margo Dillard
emd0002 (at) jove(dot)acs(dot)unt(dot)edu

                SURVEY OF MUSCULOSKELETAL PAIN OF ORGANISTS
                     http://www.metronet.com/~organmed/
"There is nothing remarkable about it.  All one has to do is hit the right
  notes at the right time, and the instrument plays itself." --J.S.Bach
   "We suffer, we suffer, we suffer in silence." --Fiddler on the Roof