Looking for Scores from Terezin

I am curating a Holocaust Remembrance Concert in late April at The Kitchen in
New York.  The first half will be music from the Theresienstadt concentration
camp and the second half  music by second generation composers (including
myself).  I will post a notice of details on the concert next week.

Right now, I am trying to locate two scores.  First, Karel Berman's Suite
Terezin.  Joza Karas, who literally wrote the book on music in Terezin, has
never seen the score, even though he supervised the recording of the piece
for Channel Classics.  As a backup, I am looking for Viktor Ullmann's Sonata
No. 6.  Schott is supposed to have this in the works, but it is not out yet.
 If anyone knows where I can get my hands on either of these scores, please
let me know.

Jeffrey Schanzer

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->