RE: rec.music.white-power

>>This is a very old message. This vote took place a long time ago. No need
>>to recirculate it yet again.
>
>Apologies. Hadn't seen the original date. Thanks for the
>correction.
>
>ari
>

>Ari Davidow
>ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
>http://www.ivritype.com/

The question is, should we oppose even those we despise if they want to
have their own newsgroup? If put to the same test, wouldn't the
anti-semites want to ban this group? The power of the vote can be
manipulated, Just look at the power that the Christian Coalition has, and
the power that the well organized Jewish vote has. If this issue was still
up for a vote, than I would probably abstain since I would not necessarily
wish to ban the group, but I do not want to support it. We are fortunate
enough to live in a free country and it is one of the functions of the
Internet to desseminate information and opinions freely.

Eric Goldberg

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->