Re: CAJE Programs

Dear Adrian,

You wrote:

>If you know of anyone would would make a worthy educational session presenter
>on Music, Dance, or Drama/Theatre for the next CAJE conference, please let me
>know.  Bear in mind mind I am looking for session presenters, not performers.
>
>Adrian A. Durlester

Ten days ago I sent you an email message about myself and my Jewish Music
workshop presentations. I reprint it below:

>I have been developing educational materials in Jewish Music for a few
years now. During this period I have become more and more active as an
educator/workshop facilitator . Among my credits, I include:

>1. Authoring a curriculum guide in Jewish Music and Culture for Public
Secondary Schools in Vancouver. Apart from its usefulness for Music
teachers, it can be utilized as part of any social studies course, including
ESL.

>2. Recent participation, as a workshop presenter, in a full day conference
on Jewish Education at the Vancouver Talmud Torah. The conference was
attended by parents and interested adults in the community. The
Author/Publisher, Joel Lurie Grishaver from Los Angeles, was the keynote
speaker and chief facilitator.

>3. Numerous workshops on Jewish Music at Folk Festivals, Schools, Study
Groups, etc., for children and adults age 11 and up.

>If you'd like, I would be happy to send you my study guide, entitled
'Jewish Music - An Overview', and more background information on myself and
the kind of presentations I offer. The study guide is also available for
browsing and downloading at the website of my ensemble, Tzimmes, at the
following URL:

>http://www2.portal.ca/~jsiegel/tzimmes.html

Please allow me the courtesy of a response.

Moshe Denburg
Moshe Denburg
Band Leader/Manager
#12 - 719 East 31st Avenue,  Vancouver, B.C.,  Canada  V5V 2W9
Tel. 604 - 879-8415--- Fax. 604 - 873-0501--- Email: denburg (at) direct(dot)ca

Tzimmes Internet Address ----   http://www2.portal.ca/~jsiegel/tzimmes.html

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->