Free offer - Alternative Jewish Music

Hi Folks,

In the spirit of Rosh Chodesh Kislev, (and the spirit of developing a grass
roots following in the Jewish Community) we make this special promotional
offer to you:

We would like to send you a cassette copy of Alternative Jewish Folk Rock
Singer/Songwriter Dana Mase's last release, "Sitting With An Angel" for
Free!  That's right, for Free!

What's the catch?  If you like the album, you send us $10.00.  That's it,
nothing else.  No strings attached.

Water Records
PO Box 393
Tallman, NY  10982-0393

If you don't like the album (unlikely scenario) keep it and don't tell
anybody you didn't like it.

        Listen to what the critics have been saying about Dana Mase:

"These are troubling times, perhaps reason enough to listen to Mase's
hermetic lyrics about deliverance and righteousness...Dana Mase's songs
lack only Jesus to Qualify for the Inspirational charts."
                        The Village Voice NYC

"Orthodox Jewish Singer/Songwriter Dana Mase aims to break down
stereotypes...Singing about love, life, suffering and moving on, she
presents a persona far different from the one we typically think of as
belonging to an Orthodox Jewish woman."
                        Kansas City Chronicle

"Dana Mase's "Sitting With An Angel" is one of the most original
contemporary Jewish albums in recent memory."
                        United Jewish Appeal

"Sitting With An Angel" is a pure celebration of life... Each selection is
offered as a prayer to life, changing values, lost friends, past pain and
rebirth".
Hudson Valley Magazine

To take us up on this exciting offer, just send us your address via Email
today.  We will then be sure to ship you a free cassette copy of Dana
Mase's, "Sitting With an Angel" right away.

This offer will expire November 22, 1996.

Water Records
PO Box 393
Tallman, NY  10982-0393
Your home for Alternatives in Jewish Music

Water Records, Inc.                                          1-800-356-1469
P.O. Box 393                                                   Water (at)
j51(dot)com
Tallman, NY  10982                                http://www.j51.com/~mase/