Re: Allan Sherman

On 27 Oct 1996, Mark & Renee wrote:

> Now here's a refreshing question. Does anyone know the words and/or have the
> recording of Allan Sherman's "My Zelda"? I cannot find it anywhere. It would
> be
> OK, given the fact the it is out of print, to make me a recording if you have
> it! After all these years, I would love a copy of Allan Sherman's classic "My
> Son the Folk Singer"!

"My Zelda, My Zelda, My Zelda, she took the money and ran with the tailor
(members of Hadassah!)....."

That was such a great song, such a great album. I'd listen to it every
time I visited my grandparents house. Alas, whatever happened to the LP?

Seth Rogovoy
rogovoy (at) berkshire(dot)net
http://www.berkshireweb.com/rogovoy
music news, interviews, reviews, et al.