Re: David Krakauer

At 11:50 AM 8/15/96 -0400, Seth Rogovoy wrote:

>Krakauer will be bringing his trio, including accordionist Ted
>Reichman and percussionist John Hollenbeck, to St. James Church
>on Main Street in Great Barrington on Tuesday, April 27 at 7, in
>a concert sponsored by Congregation Ahavath Sholom. Tickets are
>$17 in advance and $20 at the door and can be reserved by calling
>(413) 528-4197. Children under 12 are free.

I see that the goise mavens of Klezmer have critiqued the scholarship of
Seth's article without pointing out the one indisputable error - the article
stated that the concert is scheduled for **April** 27 rather than **August
27**.  If I lived near Great Barrington (this is one of the few times I have
regretted living in California) I would be very upset in April, 1997 when I
found out that I had missed David Krakauer's concert the previous August.

Seth, thank you for sharing your wonderful article and reviving my nostalgia
for the beautiful Berkshires.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->