Re: Klezmatics

In article <4gvrep$gci (at) news2(dot)cais(dot)com>, "Rolando J. Garcia"
<Rolo (at) pacificnet(dot)net> wrote:

> basil (at) bio(dot)bu(dot)edu (Jennifer Basil) wrote:
> >
> >Hi...I heard some great stuff by the Klezmatics on the radio the
> >other day, and ran to the record store to find them but...no go.
> >[I live in a small town!]. Anyone know what label they are on
> >and where I could find a discography of their stuff? That might
> >help in my search.
> >
> >Thanks in advance,
> >
> >Jenny
> >basil (at) bio(dot)bu(dot)edu

> You can write to:
> Flying Fish Records
> 1304 West Schubert Avenue
> Chicago, IL. 60614

> Rolo.

Sorry gang. Flying Fish is sadly out of business. They've been bought out
by another label (Rounder) , moved out of Chicago and basically shut down.

Their most recent release, "Jews With Horns" (Xeno 4032) is on the
Xenophile imprint of the Green Linnet label. Most any reputable record
retailer can special order it for you if you can't find it in stock.

Mark

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->