Wantlists welcome- all kinds

I Specialize in vinyl; from 78s to 45s & EPs, to (especially) albums. I
have over 40 different genres; oldies rock; mainstream rock; esoteric
rock(small labels, imports (not boots) & prog);punk; metal; new
age-electronics, environmental, ethnics, windham hill type; classical
divide into operatic, non-operatic, medieval renaissance & baroque, music
for particular parts of the orch (woodwinds;keybds,etc) & other divisions;
comedy; spoken word;patriotic; soundtracks; male & female vocal; jazz-----
it goes on & on------- get the idea? Huge inventory & been around forever.
Let's see if I can do anything for YOU!
PS- please reply directly to me; nowhere247 (at) aol(dot)com(dot) I do not read
all the
newsgroup postings!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->