LISTEN UP!? What is it?

For those who responded (or will respond) to my radio station request, and
may not have seen my posting a couple days ago... (For those who did see
it, I apologize for the duplication.)

LISTEN UP! is an eclectic, humorous, unique, JEWISH a cappella quartet.
We reside in the Chicago area, but we're looking to expand our horizons.
We've recently released our first recording, called "SHIMU NA" (Hebrew:
please listen).  It is a collection of Jewish music from our unique
repertoire and includes songs by Debbie Friedman, Safam, Naomi Shemer...
plus.  It is ENTIRELY a cappella and is (believe us) unlike anything
you've ever heard.

Our performances vary from large (festivals/concerts) to small (Bar/Bat
Mitz., wedding, shul events) gigs, and our popularity is growing.

For more info, email me at ssinger (at) bsd(dot)meddean(dot)luc(dot)edu(dot)

Thanks.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->