********************* WARNING TO ALL CD-BUYERS: AVOID BUYING ANYTHING FROM S O U N D C I T Y 2 0 0 0 !!!!! **************************

This company is the definition of the word RIP-OFF!!

They ripped off myself and 4 of my friends of our valuable money by not
sending us our requested CD's. How many others out there have they stolen
from, and how do we put an end to their existence? Please post your comments
here so others can be forewarned. They seem to care less when you call them,
and apparently are getting rich and delivering nothing!! Amazing!! Only in
America!!

        As any avid CD-buyer knows, purchasing import CD's from overseas can
take about 6 weeks to arrive at your home, because of all the legalities
involved. SOUND CITY 2000 uses this as a means to swindle purchasers. When I
eventually realized that I wasn't going to get my disc, I called my credit
card company and they said that the original order occurred to far in the past
to refund my money.

        Oh, by the way, another tactic that SOUND CITY 2000 uses is to send no
refund back to purchaser until THEY DECIDE THAT THE DISC IS OUT OF PRINT!!!
That's the only way to get your money back. In my case, they said that they
had no record of my order, even though I still have the original purchase
order. I've since reported this to the FCC, but they have not gotten back to
me as of yet.

here's 2 other companies that deliver what they promise:

        CD Europe - cdeurope.com

        CD Connection - cdconnection.com

        ONCE AGAIN, WARN ALL YOUR FRIENDS.....S O U N D  C I T Y  2 0 0 0

        IS A RIP-OFF!!!  AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!!  (no pun intended)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->