Re: Is it too early to look for Passover music?

In article <4ej9ml$k38 (at) newsbf02(dot)news(dot)aol(dot)com>, suel107122 (at)
aol(dot)com
(SueL107122) wrote:

> Hi -
> My friends and I are always on the lookout for new passover music - good
> for fun singing during sedars.  Mostly we're looking for clever parodies
> and touching songs that are singable... and in english.
>
> If you know of any new lyrics you know of, and music we can purchase,
> please email me at
> SueL107122 (at) aol(dot)com
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Sue Leventhal

Like Sue, I would also like some music for Passover.  I am looking in
paticular for any Jewish music with guitar chords.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Russ

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->