Dudu Fisher/Hebrew Broadway

Jes' Wondering...

does anyone know where I can find recordings of American musicals
translated into Hebrew? I have the Israeli cast recording of Les Miserables,
and I know that several other musicals (Phantom, Joseph, The Lion King)
have been translated as well. Are there recordings of these, and if so, where
can I get 'em?

Also, I heard a Dudu Fisher album in which he sings a variety of Broadway
songs in Hebrew, as well as a "Kol Nidre" with bits of "Les Miserables" played
in the background. Anyone have any clue as to where I can pick this up?
Thanks much,

Elan Rieser
rieser (at) cooper(dot)edu
http://haven.ios.com/~destro/elan.html