CANTILLATION INTEREST GROUP DIGEST #3

 ***************CANTILLATION/TROPE/TROP INTEREST GROUP**************

                         o  o  o  o  o  o
K'tivah b'lo ta'amah    \ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /    Script without accents
          -              \              /              is
  k'melekh b'lo atarah    \            /  like a king without a crown
                           \__________/
                       ..... .... .. .....
                        .  :    :  :  :  :
                        :  :    :  : .;  :

CANTILLATION INTEREST GROUP DIGEST #3 - there are 18 messages in this
digest:
        1.  Announcements
        2.  Transmitting music via email
        3.  Trop Interest Group
        4.  Re: CANTILLATION INTEREST GROUP DIGEST #2
        5.  Re: CANTILLATION INTEREST GROUP DIGEST #2
        6.  Cantillations
        7.  cantillation of multiple munach
        8.  Cantillation:  r'vii or geresh
        9.  Re: CANTILLATION INTEREST GROUP DIGEST #2
       10.  Re: cantillation of multiple munach
       11.  Cantillation:  r'vii or geresh
         12.  Re: Cantillation:  r'vii or geresh
         13.  another item for the bibliography
         14.  cantillation of KATONTI