Looking for shul choir coach/director

Musical coach/director sought for a small synagogue choir in the
Boston area.

We are a male choir focused on enhancing the davening in Orthodox
synagogues through a tuneful davening.  We are not affiliated with any
synagogue in particular.  We currently have 5 members.  Our musical
coach for the past year has moved on to other pursuits, so we are
looking for a new musical coach.

We are looking for a reasonably qualified and interested person to
coach us.  We are looking for people check us out and vice versa over
the next 5 weeks.  If you are interested in leading a choir for a
night (or for longer), please get in touch with Jeremy Nussbaum,
at jeremy (at) hi(dot)com or by phone at home at (617)232-7305 or at work at
(617)890-0444.  If you know of someone who might be interested, please
forward this information to him or her, and/or let me know as well.

As soon as we resolve our coach/director situation, we will be looking
for a number of additional singers, especially tenors.  Feel
encouraged to get in touch with me if you are interested or you know
of someone who might be.

Thanks,
 --
Jeremy Nussbaum (jeremy (at) hi(dot)com)
Gil Yehuda (gil(dot)yehuda (at) fmr(dot)com)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->