From:  samwit (at) infi(dot)net (Sam Wittenberg)
Date:  Wed, 27 Dec 1995
Subject:  Cantillation/Trope/Trop Interest Group Digest update

This is a digest of all recent posts (and related e-mail) regarding the
knowledge/skills of Torah/biblical cantillation.  These digests will be
posted to alt.music.jewish (and to soc.culture.israel and
soc.culture.jewish) about every 2 to 3 weeks.  If you want to receive
this digest by e-mail, send an email to me at samwit (at) infi(dot)net with your
interest.  You can restrict your request, if you wish, to simply your
email address, or you can give additional information such as name,
synagogue affiliation, lay or professional position, and cantillation
interest/knowledge/skills.

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted.  Two lame excuses:  First, I
was sick (but I bet most of the people reading this have been ill
recently as well; r'fuah sh'lemah to all).  Second, my internet service
provider's newsgroup server crashed on several occasions and it took me
about a week to reconstitute these messages.  I'm not even sure that I
have everything.  If you know of any posts that I missed, please email
to me the full text with *from*, *subject*, and *date* included.  I will
send out an appendix of these missed posts if needed.

BTW, our mailing list now numbers 17.

A belated Hag Hanukkah Same'ach to everyone.