Re: Looking for good music.

I am not sure what you mean by "Traditional Jewish Artists". As a cantor
I think you might like to try listening to quality Hazzanut and other
liturgical Jewish settings. Two recent recordings I would recommend are
The Western Wind and Friends ROSH HASNAHA CD conducted by Mathew Lazar.
The choral sound is magnificient and the cantors are all first rate.

Another recent favorite of mine is JOYOUS CHANTS by Cantor Aaron Ben
Soussan with full orchestral accompaniment. The orchestrations are
gorgeous and Aaron is clearly a rising star.

Both can be ppurchased from Tara music  (1-800-TARA-400)

Cantor Sheldon M. Levin
slevin (at) mciunix(dot)mciu(dot)k12(dot)pa(dot)us

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->