Klezmos at Smithsonian

All you Klezmer accordion fans who will be in the DC area over the
holidays - the only Smithsonian museum which will be open for sure during
the Crisis is the Museum of American History (formerly the Museum of
History and Technology). Come down to the mall on Thursday the 28th of
December. Klezmos, featuring yours truly on accordion, will be playing
from 2 to 3 pm in the Palm Court, as part of the Smithsonian's annual
Holiday Celebration. There is LOTS of other great music too, so come
early. I don't have a schedule but I remember there was a Mexican group at
noon and something else interesting just before us. If you get tired of
listening to music, the museum itself is quite a treat. See you there?

Wendy

Sushiqueen, Wendy's Home for Wayward Accordions
personal mail: sushiqn (at) cais(dot)com
work: hmtrad (at) hmtrad(dot)com   http://www.hmtrad.com/hmtrad
"Music is the best means we have of digesting time."
-W. H. Auden

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->