Leib Gildin Orchestra in New York

Hi! I'm Pinny Gildin,saxophonist for the LEIB GILDIN ORCHESTRA.My dad is
the band leader and he has been playing weddings,bar/bat mitzvahs and sheva
brachos,etc. for over 25 years now.If you,a friend,relative,or anyone u
know is planning a simcha in the New York/New Jersey area,please call our
office at : (718)251-4213.We are reasonably priced and we have a one man
band available as well as an entire orchestra for your special
occassion.Please call our office or e-mail: pinny (at) pipeline(dot)com for any
questions u might have.Hope to see you at your next simcha

                  Pinny Gildin

                  Sax player,Leib Gildin Orchestra

                  e-mail: pinny (at) pipeline(dot)com

                  phone: (718)251-4213