FILM SERIES ON AMERICAN JEWS

Hello once again.  Amram Nowak, the academy award nominated director of the
film,  Isaac in America, is currently writing and directing a five part
film series covering the entire 350 year history of Jews in  America to be
shown on PBS.

Currently we are writing the first episode covering the colonial period
from the first Jews who came in 1654 to New Amsterdam up until 1820 by
which time it was New York.

And we are trying to find all information on this period including letters,
paintings, interesting stories,etc.  In Particular on Asher Levy, who was
one of the first Jews in America.  We are trying to gather as much
information on him as possible.

Anyone who can help, please e-mail: Jamesp (at) pipeline(dot)com or Call Amram
Nowak
Associates @(212) 643-1717 - (212) 643-0333 (fax)

Thank you --
J Poux